Granatex GTX 700 Chip - just add ATH
Granatex® 701 consists only of the pigment color chips used in Granatex® 700. Manufacturers add solid surface quality ATH as a substitute for the Granatex® 700 processed background material. The result is a material that approximates the high quality of Granatex® 700, our top-of-the-line granite filler material, although you will not obtain the same exact result compared to
- 3 lb. (1.4 kilo) sample box
- 40 lb. (18.1 Kilos) per box
- 400 lbs. (181.8 kilos) per gaylord
Instructions For Use*:
The following is the suggested formula for Granatex® 701:
30% - 32% ATH
30% - 32% GTX 701
36% - 40% Resin
1% - 1.5% MEKP
• Add filler to the resin.
• Mix under vacuum without catalyst for 4 minutes.
• Check the mix and clean the blade.
• Add the catalyst.
• Mix for 6 minutes under vacuum.
• Pour the matrix onto the mold.
• Do not clean the blade.
• Gel time on the table should be about 15 - 18 minutes.
• Longer gel times or excessive vibration could cause settling.